Combining strategy, design and UX expertise, Blache Yong & Co works in close collaboration with its clients’ teams in order to deliver beautiful and efficient digital experiences.
We create responsive websites, mobile applications, TV clients and other types of specialised interfaces.
We currently have multiple job openings in UX with various levels of expertise (junior to senior). The UX designer is responsible for the following activities:
- Creation of mobile, desktop, tablet, TV interfaces in wireframes.
- Documentation of design and interaction specifications.
- Creation of functional prototypes for user testing. Planning and executing user tests. Writing report and recommendations.
- Creation of UX guidelines and UX design libraries.
- Planning and execution of card sorting exercises. Creation of information architecture.
- User experience research (in depth interviews, user observation, etc.).
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of data on various tools (Omniture, Tea Leaf, Opinion Lab, Foresee, etc.) in order to formulate optimisation recommendations.
- Manage the schedule of UX deliverables.
- Direct collaboration and follow up with clients.
For any questions or to submit your application, please write to us at email@example.com.