We currently have several openings in UI with varying levels of expertise (junior to senior).
As a UI designer, you will:
- Create concepts for experiences on mobile, desktop, tablet, TV or other digital support.
- Produce mockups and prototypes required to carry out projects.
- Create and implement design systems that are coherent, scalable and adapted to the needs of end users and clients.
- Document design specifications and guidelines to ensure design remains consistent and to facilitate collaboration.
- Produce visual assets (images, animations, short videos clips, etc.)
- Exchange ideas and provide constructive feedback with other members of the team.
- Present your design work to clients, gather their feedback and discuss the rationale of your design choices.
- Collaborate with multiple experts with various specialties: UX, developers, business analysts, product owners, etc.
- Participate in quality assurance from a design standpoint.
- Participate in the assessment of projects.
- Follow up with clients.
Your experience probably includes:
- 2 or more years of experience in UI design (within an agency, as a freelance or as part of internal design team)
- A diploma in a domain related to design.
- Creation of websites, mobile apps, custom apps.
And you also possess:
- A great amount of sensibility for design, UX and strategy.
- High levels of discipline, autonomie and curiosity.
- Attention to detail and a sense of pride for work well accomplished.
- A desire to help colleagues when they need it.
- Proficiency in the tools of the trade: Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- A good understanding of Web accessibility (WCAG 2).
What you will find at BYC :
- A team made up of more than 20 experts who are passionate about UX and design, who love to share their knowledge, ideas and inspirations.
- A very flat organisational structure.
- Long term and large projects which require a thoughtful strategic approach (but also shorter projects which demand quick execution).
- A competitive compensation, including a performance bonus, a collective insurance plan, access to a telemedicine service, an employer’s participation to collective savings, fun activities and outings (when that’s allowed), a hybrid mode of work between teleworking and time at the office (also when that’s allowed), etc.
- French classes if you want/need them.
- The opportunity to learn more about skills and topics related to our work through training.
Join a small team… with big talent
In valuing creative autonomy over office hierarchy, the BYC approach is direct and versatile. Think of us as a fully adaptive UX/UI department with a simple philosophy…
#1 Have passion, dedication and fun.
How do we temper an enthusiastic and unflagging commitment to design? By keeping things light.
#2 Create something to be proud of.
We don’t just do our jobs – we excel at them. That excellence is apparent in the pride we take in our work.
#3 Deliver results, not presentations.
We’d rather see our products make life better in the real world than pretty pictures on a power point.
#4 Get everyone on board.
Titles are for VCF cards. We work, strive and succeed together – like a family, but with lumbar support.
#5 Be responsible, be accountable.
Responsibility for ourselves and accountability to each other means well-earned, shared success.
#6 Clients complete the team.
Only with the input and energy of clients do our strategies transcend the drawing board.
If you have any questions or to submit an application write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Combining strategy, design and UX expertise, Blache Yong & Co works in close collaboration with its clients’ teams in order to deliver beautiful and efficient digital experiences.
We create responsive websites, mobile applications, TV clients and other types of specialised interfaces.
We currently have multiple job openings in UX with various levels of expertise (junior to senior). The UX designer is responsible for the following activities:
- Creation of mobile, desktop, tablet, TV interfaces in wireframes.
- Documentation of design and interaction specifications.
- Creation of functional prototypes for user testing. Planning and executing user tests. Writing report and recommendations.
- Creation of UX guidelines and UX design libraries.
- Planning and execution of card sorting exercises. Creation of information architecture.
- User experience research (in depth interviews, user observation, etc.).
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of data on various tools (Omniture, Tea Leaf, Opinion Lab, Foresee, etc.) in order to formulate optimisation recommendations.
- Manage the schedule of UX deliverables.
- Direct collaboration and follow up with clients.
For any questions or to submit your application, please write to us at email@example.com.